The needs of older adults and those who support them come in all shapes and sizes and so do the services available to meet those needs. If you don’t find what you are looking for on this site, give us a call 1-800-858-1637 and one of Region VII AAA’s Information & Referral specialists will assist you.

Report Abuse and Neglect of any person in Michigan by calling CENTRAL INTAKE at:1-855-444-3911.

You may remain anonymous. There is No Excuse for Elder Abuse!

Learn more at MI Abuse and Neglect or give us a call to talk about your particular situation at: 1-800-858-1637.

Anytime someone is in immediate danger of being harmed call 911.

CALL 1-800-858-1637