PATH (Personal Actions Toward Health)
NEED HELP MANAGING YOUR HEALTH?
Attend a free 6-week virtual workshop
PATH (Personal Action Toward health) is a fun, interactive workshop that teaches practical skills for living a healthy life with an ongoing health condition.
Learn how to:
• Deal with the challenges of not feeling well
• Increase your energy
• Overcome stress and relax
• Talk to healthcare workers and your family
• Deal with difficult emotions
• Handle everyday activities more easily
• Stay Independent
Thursday Afternoons via Zoom / April 7th – May 19th, 2022 / 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm:
All workshops are free; donations are accepted.
This workshop is available in part through funding from the Older American’s Act and Michigan Department of Health & Human Services/Aging & Adult Services Agency