Developing Dementia Dexterity
ARE YOU CARING FOR A LOVED ONE WITH MEMORY LOSS?
Attend a 3-Part Webinar for help!
A 3-part webinar designed to help improve skills and confidence for people taking care of someone at home with dementia or Alzheimer’s. This program helps caregivers understand the effects of dementia on the brain, learn how to communicate and create a positive caregiving environment, understand how to manage or redirect challenging behavior, and provide meaningful daily activities.
Sessions meet once a week for 1.5 hours via Zoom.
Learn how to:
• improve your confidence as a caregiver
• create a positive caregiving environment
• manage or redirect challenging behavior
• provide meaningful daily activities based on your loved one’s interests and abilities
• reduce caregiver-related stress
• learn to take better care of yourself
Wednesday Afternoons / May 11th, 18th, and 25th, 2022 / 1:30pm – 3:00pm:
Donations are welcome. This workshop is available in part through funding from the Older American’s Act and Michigan Department of Health & Human Services/Aging & Adult Services Agency