ARE YOU CARING FOR A PERSON WITH MEMORY LOSS?
Attend a virtual workshop series for help!
This Dementia Caregiving series is 3-session webinar for those caring for a person with dementia or Alzheimer’s. It assists with reducing caregiving stress by providing useful tools and information.
In this workshop, learn how to:
• Understand basic information about dementia and its impact on brain function
• Communicate more effectively with someone who has dementia
• Recognize stages of dementia
• Provide meaningful daily activities based on your loved one’s interests and abilities
• Better understand and address dementia-related behaviors
• create a positive caregiving environment
• Learn strategies and benefits of self-care
• Build your network of support
Wednesday Evenings October 4 – October 18, 2023 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
TO REGISTER: CALL (517)592-1974 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop is available in part through funding from the Older Americans Act
and Michigan Department of Health & Human Services Bureau of Aging, Community Living, and Supports