Creating Confident Caregivers
ARE YOU CARING FOR A LOVED ONE WITH MEMORY LOSS?
Attend a 6-week virtual workshop for help!
Creating Confident Caregivers is a free workshop that can assist you with reducing caregiving stress
An interactive workshop designed to help improve confidence for people taking care of someone at home with dementia or Alzheimer’s. This program helps caregivers create a positive caregiving environment, learn how to manage or redirect challenging behavior, and provide meaningful daily activities while also supporting good self-care.
Sessions meet once a week for 2 hours via Zoom.
Learn how to:
• improve your confidence as a caregiver
• help you create a positive caregiving environment
• manage or redirect challenging behavior
• provide meaningful daily activities based on your loved one’s interests and abilities
• learn to take better care of yourself
Monday Afternoons / April 4th – May 9th, 2022 / 2:00pm – 4:00pm: