CHRONIC PAIN PATH
NEED HELP MANAGING CHRONIC PAIN?
Attend a free 6-week virtual workshop
An Interactive workshop that helps individuals with chronic pain improve how they manage their situation to cope and feel better.
Learn how to:
• Pace and plan for optimal energy
• Manage fatigue
• Problem solve and make decisions
• Deal with difficult emotions
• Practice positive thinking
• Make healthy food choices
• Increase physical activity
• Improve communication skills
• Action Plan
• Includes the Moving Easy Program!
Sessions meet 2 hours once a week for 6 weeks on-line using Zoom. Participants will need a webcam and a microphone to participate.
Friday Afternoons / August 26 – September 30, 2022 / 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm:
All workshops are free; donations are accepted. This workshop is available in part through funding from the
Older American’s Act and Michigan Department of Health & Human Services/Aging & Adult Services Agency