BECOME a DEMENTIA FRIEND
Become a Dementia Friend
People with dementia need to be understood and supported in their communities. You can help by becoming a Dementia Friend.
Attend a 1.5-hour Webinar to learn more!
In this workshop, learn how to:
• What are some different types of dementia and its effects on the brain
• What is normal aging vs. signs & symptoms of dementia
• 5 Key messages about dementia
• How dementia affects people
• How people with dementia can have a good quality of life
• How we can make a difference in the lives of people with dementia or Alzheimer’s
Who should attend?
Everyone can benefit by better understanding dementia and how to interact with people who have this disease. This is a great introductory session for all employees, board members, new staff, and the general public!
Dementia Friends On-Line Trainings:
Tuesday September 19, 2023 12:00-1:30pm
TO REGISTER: To register or to arrange an on-line training for your staff or organization, contact WellWise Services Area Agency on Aging at 517-592-1974 or email@example.com